FivePoint Amphitheatre Rules
Just like every other event space, Fivepoint Amphitheatre has its own rules and regulations. Below are the rules and regulations that all visitors are expected to adhere to. Any visitors found breaking these rules may be extradited from the venue by the management with no refund.
FivePoint Amphitheatre offers a wide variety of alcoholic beverages for purchase during your time at the venue. You are not permitted to bring any alcoholic beverages into the venue. A valid and current Driver License or State ID card is required to purchase alcohol, guests will be required to show ID every time they purchase.
Items ALLOWED to be brought in to venue include:
- Bags no larger than 14″x14″x6″
- Cameras – nonprofessional only, no detachable lenses
- Food – in a clear, 1-gallon ziplock bag (or, notify security that you are bringing in food)
- Water – up to 1 gallon in a factory sealed or empty plastic bottle
Items NOT allowed to be brought in to venue include, but are not limited to:
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Glass containers
- Cans and aluminum water containers
- Hard-sided/large coolers
- Large or oversized bags/backpacks, such as luggage, duffel bags, or industrial/camping-sized backpacks larger than 14″x14″x6″
- Laser pointers
- Animals (except service animals)
- Lawn chairs
- Any cameras that are considered professional (camera lens zooms out of the camera more than 1 inch)
Smoking is not allowed in the venue. There are designated areas prepared for smokers as per City of Irvine code.
Disclaimer: These rules and regulations are subjected to change without prior notice by the Management of Fivepoint Amphitheatre Presented by Mercury Insurance.
The Golden Rule: When at FivePoint Amphitheatre please be mindful and respectful of other guests and those around you.
Perhaps most importantly – Enjoy the show!